POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Feature request : Feature request Server Time
1 Jun 2024 15:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Feature request
From: Bernd Klenk
Date: 18 Dec 2003 04:30:12
Message: <21t2uv42r2vniahsahr8k0v19a4iapbct2@4ax.com>
Hi all.

As I worked on meshes last night, I noticed, that all selections in
the editor are gone if I leave the editor.

What happened:
I selected about 100 faces and leaned back to exhale (Huh --- cough,
damn smoking...) and hitted accidently the tab key - - - NO - - - all
selctions gone.

Or, sometimes I work in the editor and want to do a testrender, but
forgot to assign a texture to some other object.

Why not put someting up like the presets for camera positions?
Wouldn't it be very handy to save 1-9 presets for selections and give
them names?

Mhh? No? Yes?

--
Bernd